The College maintains a well-stocked, Computarised Library with over 40,000 volumes. Spacious reading rooms with over 60 journals and 12 newspapers are provided at the library complex.The reference section is open during the college hours. The library also provides Internet facility to the staff and students of the College, making assignment-based teaching an enjoyable activity. The Library has books under the following section heads:
- Arts and Literature.
- Biology, Botany and Zoology.
- Bio-Chemistry and Bio-Technology.
- Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Commerce, Economics and Marketing.
- Environment and Ecology.
- Geology and Pisciculture.
- History, Political Science.
- Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Mass Communication, Journalism, Film Production and Advertising
- Physics,Chemistry and Statistics.
- Sections on vernaculars as Khasi, Garo, Assamese, Bengali, Hindi etc
The college subscribes to many popular e-Journals like :
- IEEE xplore
- DeLCON, etc.
The library also has 45 dedicated machines that are full time available to the students for browsing. The college has two leased-line connections of 5 Mbps and 10 Mbps. It also provides additional services like :
- Students will not be allowed entry to the College Library without valid Identity Cards.
- A student is permitted to take a maximum of three books against the ID card in an academic year.
- Time period of keeping possession of the issued books is 15 (fifteen) days and the same have to be returned or renewed after the said time, otherwise a fine of Rs. 5.00 per day will be levied.
- All books borrowed, have to be returned to the Library after the Selection Examinations so as to allow stock taking and verification.
- Staff members (Teaching and Non-Teaching) are permitted to borrow a maximum of eight books during an academic year.
- Staff who wish to continue to keep possession of the books need to renew the same after every academic session.
- In case of books being lost or damaged (by staff or students), the same has to be replaced. In the event of non-availability of the particular lost book in the market, one is required to pay double the price of the book.
- Members collecting books are required to check the state of the books taken, any damage reported at the time of return will not entertained.
- For statistical purpose, an attendance register is maintained by the Library for both students and staff. All are required to enter their details on each visit to the library.
- There is a course book section maintained in the library. Both students and staff are allotted only one book for a period of seven days.
- A fine of ` 50 per day would be charged for a course book if not returned within the said period.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the library as in the college campus.
- No personal books/belongings are allowed into the library.
- The internet facility in the library is to be used by the students for academic purpose only. Library staff are authorized to monitor and correct students who use the same otherwise.
- At a time a student is allowed a maximum of one hour on the internet, if there are others waiting for the same.
- Students who miss classes and are found surfing the internet in the library may be brought to the notice of the Principal and the Department concerned by the library staff.
- On all working days the College Library will remain opened from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. Students are requested to take advantage of the facilities.
|1.||Br. Albert L Dkhar SDB||Principal|
|2.||Fr. Saji Stephen SDB||Rector|
|3.||Fr. Joby Joseph sdb||Vice Principal|
|4.||Fr.Paul D Passah sdb||Administrator|
|5.||Mrs. Ellerene Mukhim||Librarian|
|6.||Prof. Fedrick Lamare||Co-ordinator|
|7.||Prof. Jennifer J Wahlang||Staff Representative, Science Stream|
|8.||Prof. Albert S Kharbuli||Staff Representative, Commerce/Management Stream|
|9.||Prof. Morning Lyngdoh||Staff Representative, Arts Stream|
|10.||Anthony Gathorp||Library Staff|
|11.||Pherbak Shadap||Library Staff|
|12.||Remigius Kujur||Library Staff|
|13.||Ellereen M Mukhim||Library Staff|
|14.||Denzil Mawa||Library Staff|
|15.||Lamphrang J Nongrum||Library Staff|
|16.||Thagi S Nath||Library Staff|